Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Delays

So, I've encountered a slight issue. I won't be able to film this weekend as planned. That's because I'm going on a cruise for spring break, which nobody told me about but everyone assumed I knew about. So ah well. No use crying over spilled milk. But that does mean that I need to find a new time for filming. Luckily for me, this is spring break, so I have a wealth of open time slots available. I want the filming to happen sometime at night because, in cheap movies, day-for-night always looks laughable and extremely out of place. Based on my schedule of homework and other obligations, I've decided that the best time to film is Wednesday night. This gives me enough time to edit the film for the rest of the break and also doesn't conflict with anyone else's schedule. So, I'll pick up again then, and really get started on my masterpiece. Which I still need to name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

  Bedtime is a horror movie with slasher elements and stars me and Murphy Rodgers. Now, before I go into the questions I need to answer, I&#...