Friday, March 22, 2019

Peer Review 2: The Quickening

So, we had another peer review session a few days ago during 4th period. Mrs. Marchetti took us to the Wave (bougie media center) for a frankly nice change of scenery. We all grouped up, but I made sure to get with a completely different group of people, hoping to glean some exciting insights from fresh new minds. Didn't happen. Frankly, it was sort of a wash. We went around the table, talking about our progress, our ideas, what was working and what wasn't while giving helpful, constructive criticism. Until it got to me. My group members are really nice people, and I'm sure they didn't mean it, but when I presented my idea, everyone just kinda nodded their heads, said it "sounded good", and then moved on. Which I guess I could interpret to mean that it is functionally perfect. And any world where an idea of mine is functionally perfect is one in which I want to live. Sadly though, we don't live in that world, and I know my idea isn't perfect, but I didn't receive many helpful hints anyway. Ah well, guess I have to just keep on trucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

  Bedtime is a horror movie with slasher elements and stars me and Murphy Rodgers. Now, before I go into the questions I need to answer, I&#...