Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Finding A Leading Lady, and Creepy Guy Too

Okay, so this is actually the easy part. Casting for this is simply a piece of cake. First of all, I'm the killer. So there's that. Simply put, I chose myself because I trust myself. I know how I want to move, how I want to stand, how I want to look. So it only makes the most sense. I'm able to be both director and actor because of how I've set up my idea. The entire opening takes place from the perspective of a phone camera propped up on the desk. That means that I don't have to be the cameraman, or focus on how the shots are coming out at the moment. As for the college girl, the role will be played by my girlfriend Murphy. I have very good reasons for this too. She's a girl in college, and she also has access to a dorm room with no roommates. So that means we won't be interrupted, and we'll have a lot more space to film in, and we definitely won't have to deal with getting any permits to film. So, sorry Timothy Olyphant, but you'll have to audition for my next movie. All the roles in this one are taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

  Bedtime is a horror movie with slasher elements and stars me and Murphy Rodgers. Now, before I go into the questions I need to answer, I&#...