Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Filming Time

So, as on schedule, I finally filmed today. So grateful to have that out of the way. And not only out of the way, but quality as well. Well, as quality as my idea will allow. Granted, it looks like someone's phone recording them from the back camera. That's because it is. But this falls in line with the genre that I had already chosen, and the storyline I went with. So I'm overall happy with the way the footage turned out. Luckily for me, there will be minimal editing involved asides from putting the credits over the footage. This is because it is meant to look like a home video, all in one long shot, so there's overall little for me to put together. So, I'm going to start soon on my CCR, and for that, I've decided to do a podcast, and I will record that once the script is written. Until next time, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

  Bedtime is a horror movie with slasher elements and stars me and Murphy Rodgers. Now, before I go into the questions I need to answer, I&#...