Friday, March 29, 2019

Writing my CCR

  I've run into a slight roadblock with my CCR. I know what questions to answer, and generally how to phrase them, but I'm finding it difficult to put my exact thoughts to paper. Which is very frustrating, because I'm so close to being done. I think what I have to do is take a step back, and try to reanalyze my finished products. Ask myself why I made each decision, and make sure that my actual reasoning is sound. Because, after all, if I can't convince myself, how am I supposed to convince the grader?
  Currently, I am about 1/3 of the way through my CCR script, but I think I can most likely power through and get it done this weekend, hopefully. I also need to get started on the essay portion of the project, which truthfully, I haven't even looked at yet. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

  Bedtime is a horror movie with slasher elements and stars me and Murphy Rodgers. Now, before I go into the questions I need to answer, I&#...