Saturday, March 9, 2019

Planning

It is now time to get to the nitty-gritty of this project. The actual film I'm making. I have decided on a few important things. First, I want my film to begin in a college dorm room. I feel like this location is one that can definitely be milked for spookiness, and I have access to one, so that helps. Additionally, I want it to be an ode to the horror movies of the past. Nothing should be revealed yet, not the killer,  not the main character, the opening of a horror movie is always someone getting killed in what turns out to be the killers signature style, and my 'main character'  die, without so much as an explanation as to why. This is all pretty standard stuff, but I want to inject this with my own brand of humor, perhaps with an unusually genre savvy killer or first kill. Or smaller touches, like sarcastic satire, relating to some message that I manage to squeeze in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

  Bedtime is a horror movie with slasher elements and stars me and Murphy Rodgers. Now, before I go into the questions I need to answer, I&#...